Aichi, Japan-based OSG Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of round cutting tools. Established in 1938, OSG has a longstanding reputation as a total solution cutting tool provider throughout the manufacturing industry.
OSG holds the No. 1 position in the Japanese cutting tool market as well as a top-ranking position globally, with a production, sales and technical network spanning 29 countries.
Absolute Quality Control
OSG maintains absolute control over every aspect of our manufacturing capabilities. OSG products are produced in-house – from the production of tool material, creation of tool geometry, to the development of our own proprietary coatings – the vital elements in the manufacturing of superior cutting tools.
OSG Tools Company Profile
- TAPS>Search for Taps
- DRILLS>Search for Drills
- ENDMILLS>Search for Endmills
- INDEXABLES>Search for Indexables
- REAMERS>Search for Reamers
- REGRINDING>Search for Regrinding
- ROLLING DIES>Search for Rolling Dies
- SPECIALS>Search for Specials
- GAUGES>Search for Gauges
OSG Tools Supplies Program
- Industry solutions
- Spindle tooling
- Rolling dies
OSG Tools Catalogs
Here you can download OSG Tools catalogs:
- OSG Tools Complete Catalog Edition VI
- Drilling series HY-PRO
- Coolant-through carbide drill series for Titanium Alloys and Stainless Steel ADO-SUS
- Carbide flat drills with/without internal coolant & for deep reach ADF Series
Please contact us if you have any questions related to OSG Tools or if you need technical support.