1991: Founding of W&F Werkzeugtechnik GmbH in Gingen.
1993: Enlargement of warehouse and office space. Move to Reichenbach a. d. Fils
1995: Expansion of the clamping program. In addition to the standard program, W&F also offers tool holders in up to five different lengths.
2001: Relocation and foundation of the new company center in Großbettlingen.
2003: Development of the modular precision interface WFU for the milling area.
2004: Development of the first high-accuracy quick-change system for driven tools WFB. This quick-change system is the first to combine precision, flexibility and functionality thanks to a cone-planing system with an additional cylindrical support collar.
2006: Introduction to the art of turning. Development of the comprehensive tool program for all common machine manufacturers of short part turning machines.
2008: Expansion of the product program by entering the long part turning technology. Start cooperation with well-known manufacturers of lathes and develop innovative system solutions for their machines.
2009: Expansion of the company center in Großbettlingen by approx. 2,000 m².
2013: Development of modular thread whirling machines with our patented quick-change system WFG. With a circular accuracy of <3μ and a repeatability accuracy of <2μ, this interface is not only characterized by its flexibility but also by its accuracy.
2014: Development of modular turning tool holder – WF-Micro. With the development of the WF micro interface, we have succeeded in developing a modular quick-change system, which sets new standards in terms of precision and, above all, process safety.
W&F Werkzeugtechnik Company Profile
- Clamping Tools
- Collet chucks
- End mill holder DIN 6359
- End mill holder DIN 6359 W&F-Line
- Shrink fit chucks
- Milling machine arbors DIN 6358
- Milling machine arbors DIN6357
- Adaptor sleeves DIN 6364
- Holding arbors
- Reduction arbors (to hold taper holders DIN 2080/DIN 69871 – MAS BT)
- Master shanks (To hold tools with shank DIN 6327)
- Boring bar-blanks
- Tapping head quick-change
- System ER/ESX
- DIN6388 Form B
- also available in extra precision version (EP) with runout <5µ
- Pull studs. Material: steel with 1000 N/mm² tensile strength, execution: hardened 58 +/- 2 HRC
- Modular tooling systems
- Heavy duty machining
- Milling in toolmaking and mold making
- Wood processing
- Use in transfer lines
- Axial drilling and milling tools
- Radial drilling and milling tools
- Axis-displaced and recessed toolholders
- Multi-spindle tools
- speed ratio up to i=1:3
- reduction ratio up to i=2:1
- swivel heads
- holders with internal cooling up to 120 bar
- Swiss-type turning
- DMG MORI
- Multispindle technology
- Tornos MultiDECO/MultiSigma, Highspeed drilling tools
- DMG MORI GM20|6, Axial drilling and milling head
- Tornos SAS16.6, Axial drilling and milling head
- Tornos Multisigma-8, Milling unit
- Modular turning holders WFM – modular turning tool holder WF-Micro
- Size: 10×10, 12×12, 1/2″x1/2″ 16×16
- Preciseness twist: +/- 5µ
- change accurancy: +/- 3µ
- all basic holders with internal cooling
- Cutting Board Seat: DIN-ISO Type D / C / V (ex stock)
- Special plate seat: (on request)
- Thread whirling WFG
- changing of the insert: < 1 min
- runout accurancy: < 3µ
- repeatability: < 2µ
- presetable outside of the machine
- available for common swiss-type machines
- Driven tools
Company also offers VDI tool holders.
W&F Werkzeugtechnik Catalogs
Inquiry and quick order form
Please contact us if you have any questions related to W&F Werkzeugtechnik Tools, if you need technical support or you want to make order.
[contact-form-7 id=”64″ title=”General Contacts”]