History of norelem company
- 1943 – PMP, Petite Mécanique de Précision, is founded in France.
- 1958 – PMP becomes norelem and the German subsidiary is established in Stuttgart.
- 1962 – norelem Germany moves from Stuttgart to Markgröningen.
- 1972 – The norelem factory is built in Sainte-Savine, France.
- 2000 – norelem france and norelem Germany meld to one brand.
- 2002 – A new logistics centre handles storage and delivery of the products.
- 2006 – New offices with production workshops are acquired in Fontaine-Les-Grès, France.
- 2008 – norelem celebrates its 50th anniversary.
- 2015 – A modern office block is built in Markgröningen.
From 2012 to the present day – norelem establishes subsidiaries in Switzerland, the UK, Sweden, Spain, Mexico, China, Poland and Austria.
Every success begins with an idea. That’s why norelem is there to support you with an unrivalled selection of standard parts and components so that you can achieve your machine and plant construction objectives. The BIG GREEN BOOK offers designers and technicians an extensive and clearly arranged assortment of quality components.
We can support your project right from the start with expert advice, a complete CAD database and fast delivery. For over 60 years, norelem has been on the path of constant development – always adding to our portfolio and continuously optimising logistics.
We are active with our training courses and workshops in the area of youth development from our company headquarters in Markgröningen in Germany and via our international branches.
Here you can download norelem catalogs:
Please contact us if you have any questions related to norelem products or if you need technical support.